But the real question is who really needs another step added to their morning makeup routine right?
Some of you may ask what the hell is primer and why do I effing need it?
Have you ever painted a wall? Yeah me neither but I have been told that if you don’t use priming paint the color “is just not right” and it can affect the surface…. Hence face primer…. Unless you have a perfect complexion you can benefit from this product… and let’s be honest here NO ONE HAS THE PERFECT COMPLEXION!
Face Primer is a base you put on your mug to prolong the look and wear of your makeup . It smoothes your skin so makeup has a better base, therefore stays longer and you get more mileage from that war paint.
So if you are sold on primer which one should you use?
Most primers come in various color-correcting shades and one in a transparent shade…figure out which color to suit your skins needs and there is one for every budget ladies….
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $36 – $42 (www.Sephora.com)
- Makeup Forever HD Primer $32 (www.Sephora.com)
- Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer From: $25.00 (www.Ulta.Com or www.qvc.com )
- Sephora Collection Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer, $16 (www.Sephora.com)
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Color Correcting Primer From: $12.99 (Drugstore)
- Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer $12.99 (Drugstore)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer $8.99 (Drugstore)
- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer $7.49 (Drugstore)
- E.L.F Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer $6.00 (www.eyeslipsface.com)
Moisturize, then use a pea sized amount to cover your whole face… you have now created the perfect canvas…. Get to the makeup!
Considered yourself schooled on Face Primer!
Stay tuned for more! Spread the Word & Subscribe
Mwah & Godspeed!
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
This entry was posted in Beauty Tips & Tricks
. Bookmark the permalink